I have gained a lot of wisdom in the areas of homeschooling, and special needs parenting.
I would love to share my heart, insight, and what I’ve learned along the way by speaking at your next event.
Potential Homeschool Topics
I feel confident in addressing any of the following homeschooling topics:
- Establishing a mission statement for your homeschool
- Is homeschooling right for my family?
- How to transition from public school to homeschool
- Homeschooling a child with ADHD
- When to have your child tested for learning disabilities
- Creating a culture of faith in your home
- Why we should introduce the theory of evolution in a christian homeschool
- Avoiding the comparison trap
Potential Special Needs Topics
Our children have been diagnosed with ceberal palsy, ADHD, and dyslexia. I feel confident in addressing any of the following special needs topics:
- Importance of grieving the diagnosis
- Why and how to avoid burnout
- Establishing a strong support system
- Practicing self care without the guilt
- Maintaining a strong marriage
- Advocating for your child
Potential Inspirational Topics
I feel confident in addressing any of the following topics for faith based inspiration:
- Taking a leap of faith
- Trusting God to see you through
- Our children are our calling
- Healing will come
- How to be a Mary in a Martha driven culture
Don't Miss A Thing!
Don't miss a thing by joining my newsletter.